Walking Away

Walking Away

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Portugal Revisited

Spent last week in Albufeira, nice hotel, excellent food and it was so hot, had to stay in the shade for the last two days :)  Mr T was playing golf with his mates and I tried to relax and read. Went back to work on Tuesday and felt so down, I feel like a hamster running circles on its cage wheel. Then tonight I read that Stephen Sutton aged 19 died today. He raised more than £3 million for charity and his words were inspirational.


"From someone who wants more time in this world, please don't waste yours, you'd be amazed what you can achieve if you try"


So Stella get a grip I've had 40 more years on this earth than Stephen so tomorrow I WILL SEIZE THE DAY.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese