Walking Away

Walking Away

Sunday 5 January 2014

Flash Fiction Competition

Decided I've had enough of feeling sorry for myself and yesterday submitted to a site that is holding rounds of story telling. My story 'Dolly' you can read here  http://t.co/BJVh42NvX6  I wrote it from the picture prompt. I respond well  to a picture prompt and wrote this in about 20 minutes, edited it for 5 minutes and sent it off. Yes one of my biggest faults is I do not edit enough. I think what I've written is good, send it off, then re-read it and think "Oh No!!" I have been much better lately and write something, leave it for a while and then re-visit it.  This competition has a 36 hour window so I had to write a bit quicker :) At the moment there is only 4 entries and I'm hoping there will be a lot more.

Let you know how I get on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese