Walking Away

Walking Away

Saturday 20 April 2013

Not a winner but they want my Flash-Fiction

Nice surprise in my e-mail box this morning. I'd entered a flash-fiction competition and already knew I hadn't been placed. But they want to publish my little 99 words on their new social network site which they hope should be up and running in May. I'm so thrilled when any of my little tales are thought worthy of being published. When its online I'll post a link.

My friend Tessa keeps saying "Please write a happy story". Sorry Tessa this one isn't a happy one either :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Stella. I'll look out for it.

    I suppose you could see writing a happy story as a challenge. Go on, do it for Tessa!

    Sal

    ReplyDelete

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese