Walking Away

Walking Away

Monday 14 November 2011

I'm reading....

Finished reading Julian Barnes, The Sense of an Ending, really enjoyed it. I think its a clever little book well worthy of winning the Man Booker prize. I'm now reading Margaret Drabble's The Seven Sisters. I need to stop downloading books from Amazon on to my Kindle and read them all.
Sunday was the last week of Nik Perrings Flashfiction course. I feel as if I've learnt a great deal and I was delighted when Nik said my writing has improved. Wont win the Bridport prize just yet but I'm going to continue to try :)
Decided today that Winter will not start until the second week of January. I feel so much better all ready, think you call it positive thinking. This friday I have a day off work so am going to spend it Christmas shopping as every weekend leading up to Christmas I seem to be busy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese