Walking Away

Walking Away

Sunday 16 October 2011

Walking to Work

Completed the assignments for week two. Written a very short story called Walking to Work. The idea came from Nik Perring asking us to think about What if? A simple exercise that has really got my imagination working overtime. I'm definitely thinking more about what and how I write.
This week I will have more time for the next assignment as I'm on holiday from work.
I have a long way to go before I'm even long listed in a competition but I'm determined to keep improving my writing by reading more and writing more.

To change the subject I'm watching the 1977 film Close Encounters of The Third Kind. It was so in front of its time, amazing, like George Orwell's 1984. Next saturday going to the Old Rep to see Tom Stoppard play Travesties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese