Walking Away

Walking Away

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Tuesday could be the new Friday.....

Week 4 of the flash fiction course. This week's assignment is to write something that has happened to me in the first person then re-write it in the third person. Bit scary to think of something personal but I've decided to write about wanting to go to University at 16  but eventually getting a degree thirty years later!
Hope I can make it interesting and readable.

Just finished reading Caroline Smailes Like Bees to Honey on my kindle Really enjoyed it especially as I thought I knew where the story was heading and I was wrong. Love it when I'm proved wrong! Visit Amazon and read the reviews. Next story to read is the Man Booker winner Julian Barnes, The Sense of an Ending.  Hope that will be good too. Sometimes I find the prize winning novels are a bit too deep for me, dry tomes. Wonder if thats what they mean about dumbing down for the masses and I will like Barnes novella. I will tell you soon.

Just re read a few of my previous posts and realise I've said I'll tell you later and then I don't. I'm not sure how many of you are out there reading this blog but thank you if you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese